Screen Printing & Embroidery Positions
Join Our Team!
Day and Afternoon Shifts available!
If you like to learn new skills and are reliable, we have a great opportunity for you!
We're hiring for all production positions in our busy screen printing shop. No experience necessary. YOU CAN DO IT! You'll receive on-the-job training while working with the best in the business! Must be reliable.
Positions could involve jobs such as:
- Picking orders (pulling unprinted garments from Inventory and stacking them on carts to go to the screen printing presses, etc.)
- Screen Printing Press (putting screens onto the printing press, applying ink to the screens, unloading garments from the press and placing them on a dryer belt, etc)
- Garment Finishing & Inspection (taking garments from dryer belt and applying stickers and/or hang tags, putting shirts on hangers if required then placing the finished garments on a cart - Picking completed orders for shipment, etc.)
- Embroidery Machine Operator (putting garments on embroidery hoops, loading hooped garments onto the embroidery machine, threading the embroidery machine and re-threading the needle in case of broken thread, removing hooped garments from the machine when the run is done, etc.)
…and other such jobs that are part of the process to prepare garments for shipment to our customers. Most jobs require reading the paperwork for each order. Accuracy is important.
- Weekly Pay. Monday - Friday. 8 - 10 hrs/day. Some Saturdays required during peak season.
- Steady overtime on a Monday - Friday schedule.
- Pay is time and a half for overtime (over 40 hrs.). Double time pay over 50 hrs.
- Day Shift: 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Afternoon Shift: 3:30pm - 2:00am (Shift differential pay)
Benefits Include: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonus Program, 401(k), Group Health Insurance, Vision, Dental and Supplemental Insurances. Benefits available vary depending on employment level. Free coffee available (sometimes donuts, nachos, hot dogs or pizza!).
Customer Service Representative
JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!
Full Time, entry level position calling on High Schools nationwide to determine their interest in participating in our highly successful school license program. We're very proud that over $7 Million has been raised and donated to schools nationwide!
Your excellent communication and good computer skills make you the perfect candidate for the job!
Our Monday through Friday schedule allows prime time for you to enjoy with friends and family. Hourly wage with the opportunity for monthly incentives.
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Bonus Program, 401(k), and Health Insurance. Also available: Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurances.
Join our team!
This is an exciting time at Ohiopyle Prints. We are a growing manufacturing company looking for individuals who mirror the company values: a passion for quality and results, hard work, collaboration, and innovation.
We offer a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, company holidays, discounted apparel, and a casual team environment.
Applicants can download and complete the Ohiopyle Prints Job Application form. Please note that the application can be typed into if you open it with Adobe Reader or a similar program.
Resumes and/or completed job applications can be submitted to the Human Resources Department at Ohiopyle Prints by filling out the form below.
To submit your application by mail, please send to:
Ohiopyle Prints, Inc.
410 Dinner Bell Road
Ohiopyle, PA 15470